Surface treatment, industrial brushes
Every day we use many objects that have been processed by a brush or a brushing machine, including items as diverse as:
• Horseshoes that have been deburred
• Wooden shoes that have undergone sanding to ensure a comfortable fit
• Guitars that have been sanded before being painted and varnished
• Wooden souvenirs that have been sanded before being painted
• Kitchen doors that have been given a rustic look through distressing and sanding
• Cabinets and pallets whose edges have been broken
• Barrels (for cognac, wine, rum, etc.) where the interior has been finished with a type of paraffin to make the vats liquid-proof. The excess material is then removed using a specially designed machine and brush.
We can give you many more examples of everyday objects that have been processed by Cosma processing machines and brushes.
Call +31 (0)495 532 354 Mail Demo